Casa Colonica is a classic Tuscan Villa imbued with character and designed for the uttermost comfort and relaxation.
This Tuscan villa enjoys a privileged private and panoramic setting, immersed in the uncontaminated natural beauty of Tuscany between Florence, Siena, and Cortona.
You will be awed at the beauty of the centuries-old sycamores, majestic cypresses, and poplars surrounding La Colonica.
This stately villa, with exceptionally manicured gardens and lawns, boasts a splendid view of the breathtaking surrounding Tuscan landscape.
The main entrance to the villa is through a traditional Tuscan loggia where you will be greeted by a bright large living area, designed with multiple stunning archways, cozy corners, plush furnishings, and numerous French doors giving direct access to the villa’s expansive and panoramic terrace, where you can enjoy a private swimming pool and outdoor living areas.
The villa is comprised of 7 exquisite bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, that can accommodate up to 14 guests. For larger groups, a 2 storey charming cottage is available on the property that can accommodate up to 6 additional guests.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen, a regal dining room with french doors that open onto the private terrace, and a lovely library, with a marvelous view over Viesca’s estate. Every inch of this Tuscan villa emanates comfort, quality, and leisure.
Discover the magic of Tuscany. Go shopping in Florence, get a taste of the best local wines, visit Tuscany’s most important art cities, or just spend a pleasant day by the pool taking in the uncontaminated and timeless beauty of the Tuscan countryside.
La Colonica is an idyllic setting where tradition, tranquility, and nature’s artistry meet to guarantee an authentic Tuscan experience.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY?
● Casa Colonica is located in a privileged and panoramic setting amongst the sun-kissed Tuscan hills, in the heart of Tuscany
● 30 minutes to Florence, and in proximity of Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, San Gimignano, and the Chianti wine region
● This strategic location gives the best Tuscany has to offer: quiet countryside and stunning landscapes and a wide range of food, wine, and culture itineraries, as well as a great many other activities for travelers of all sorts
● Set in private manicured gardens and lawns, the villa enjoys exceptional privacy
● A stunning private swimming pool and an elegantly furnished terrace where you can enjoy the breathtaking view
● For larger groups, a 2 storey charming cottage is available on the property that can accommodate up to 6 additional guests.