Villa Padronale is an impressive sixteenth-century Manor House, nestled in the green oasis and serenity of the Tuscan hills.
Cypresses, centuries-old sycamores, and poplars enrich the grounds that surround Villa Padronale
Set amongst the sun-kissed Tuscan hills, Villa Padronale enjoys absolute privacy and tranquility, a mere 30 minutes from the bustling art city of Florence.
Its proximity to Florence, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, San Gimignano, and the Chianti wine region, makes Villa La Padronale the perfect place from which to experience the best of Tuscany.
This elegant and comfortable villa enjoys privacy, top-of-the-line personalized services and accommodates up to 18 guests. A perfect solution for families or groups of friends, wanting to spend a relaxing and regenerating summer in contact with nature.
Villa Padronale is tastefully furnished with an array of antiques, and original frescoes, which enhance the villa’s evocative atmosphere of times past.
La Padronale is airy, spacious, and intimate. The Villa features a spacious double entrance hall, nine opulent bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a charming breakfast room with an open fireplace, a cozy and elegant reading room with a carved stone fireplace, a comfy sitting room with a TV, a spacious dining room, and two magnificent living rooms, one with French doors that open onto a panoramic terrace, with an infinity pool, surrounded by manicured gardens.
La Padronale offers an idyllic setting for weddings, set next to the Villa’s very romantic park and gardens, with a stunning swimming pool. There is a small consecrated sixteenth-century chapel for an intimate ceremony, as well as a large square paved courtyard with an elegant loggia, two charming banqueting halls, and an impressive panoramic terrace.
Get a taste of local wines, discover Tuscany’s most important art cities, or just spend a pleasant day by the pool, followed by dinner alfresco.
This very unique manor house, dating back to the 16th century, offers a flawless and authentic Tuscan experience, set in an oasis of tranquility, embraced by pristine nature.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
● Villa Padronale is set in a tranquil oasis amongst the sun-kissed Tuscan hills.
● The villa is an impressive sixteenth-century Manor House that enjoys absolute privacy and tranquility, situated a mere 30 minutes from the city of Florence.
● The perfect place from which to enjoy the best of Tuscany due to its proximity to Florence, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, San Gimignano, and the Chianti wine region, all easily reachable either through scenic roads or motorway
● Enjoy local and organic products, breakfast, light lunch, dinner, or an aperitivo at the resort’s Bistro
● Cooking classes, Yoga classes, Art cities tours, and more are available during your stay as additional services
● An idyllic setting for romantic weddings